A life coach opens up about her experiences
I constantly hear…
I can’t afford it
I don’t have time
I want to be fit
I want to be healthy but I don’t have time
What does this do?
It creates a spiral of decline
It makes us feel less worthy
It makes us feel incompetent
It makes us feel disoriented that we cannot do everything in life.
If you’re constantly telling other people “I can’t afford it”, “I have no money”, “I have no time to be fit”, “I don’t have time to be healthy” then that will be your self fulfilling prophecy…
If you’d like further information on how thinking negatively about things can impact on you, you can read more here.
1. Reworking your self talk – the rubbish you tell yourself
2. Embrace and open yourself up to abundance in your life instead of struggle!
3. Focus on what is important to you – and allocate time to this
4. Wake up to the “numb things” that we allow into our life – a little is okay (we all need to switch off)… but realise that these things are not fulfilling.
You are the only person that you can give time for the things that are important to you in life.
1. What are the top 3 priorities in life right now?
2. What can you put in place to ensure that you are giving those priorities the time and energy that they need
3. What value you give to yourself – why or why not?
4. What do you believe you deserve?
No-one can ever make time for you to be you or give you the things that you want. Only you can do that!
So what happens when you start to do this?
Things will change.
You will start to see what you stand for.
You will see what you stand against.
You will make time for your health and fitness
You will make time for things that are important to you
You will start to focus on being positive rather than negative
You will start to looking for opportunities rather than barriers.
You will start to develop a better version of you.
Ultimately you will start to feel amazing!
Remember we only have one body and one life – start living it the way you want.
Start taking the steps to set yourself up for the life that you want to live.
And if you are looking for further suggestions on how to change those negative thoughts, you can read more here.
If you want to feel amazing and work on yourself, get up off the couch and give a life coach (or fitness coach or gym coach or business coach) a call to help you set the goals important to you. You won’t regret it.